Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nearing the end

Monday's presentations were amazing as usual. The song and dance were amusing and very mind opening. And I liked the connections to the comic books, I thought that was very original. As I was going through the newly written blogs this morning I came across Bizz's and found it very interesting. She talks about not being able to fill ourselves up until we empty ourselves out. And then she compares everyone to a toilet paper roll, how interesting. She then goes on to say that because of this we are able to flow between highbrow and lowbrow literature rather than just being polarized to one end. I found that to be the most interesting, because that is how I feel about literature now after taking this class. I once only focused on lowbrow literature, but now I am able to flow between the two and experience what both worlds have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment